Pulpline covers fantasy, science fiction and everything in between. Pulpline is not fan fiction. We accept submissions of original prose stories, intended to run serially on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We do not pay you to write, we are offering a forum for a collection of stories, yours included if you wish. Your story is yours.
Additionally, we incorporate art into the publication, and are inclusive of any and all styles.
For a serial, please submit:
- A one page overview of your series. Tell us where you want to go with it and what the broad strokes are.
- An outline of the first story arc (unless you plan one story arc).
- Specifications of your series: how long do you plan to run, a single arc? several? Will it run weekly or bi-weekly?
If accepted, you should expect to write a minimum of 2000 words per entry.
For a column, please submit:
- An overview of your column, it’s theme, format and general content.
- Specifications of your series: how often would you see it run?
If accepted, you should expect to write between 500-1000 words a week. Word counts for bi-weekly posting or longer will be negotiated.
- At least three samples of pin-up art.
- Samples of banner art are welcome and encouraged, but not essential.
If accepted, number of submissions per week will be negotiated.
Please email email@example.com with any and all submissions and queries.